I, as a Graduate student, student government officer or student government employee, I agree to adhere to these guidelines regarding twenty-four hour access to the Graduate Student Commons. I understand that I have general responsibility for the safety and security of the building, its contents, and the people in the building as outlined in this contract. I acknowledge having read and understood the contents of this contract by my signature on the 24-hour access application form.
- Doors may Not be propped open.
- Visitors must be on official graduate or student government related business and escorted by an officer and/or Graduate Student on official business. Visitors must leave the building when officers leave.
- Officers assume individual and cooperative liability for missing and/or damaged furniture and/or equipment.
- No smoking, parties, or overnight sleeping permitted.
- Keyholders/keycard agree to notify the Graduate Student Commons staff if they become aware of any facility maintenance problems.
- No Fires allowed after staffed hours.
- Parties/events require the prior approval by the Graduate Student Commons Facilities Manager with the agreement of the Graduate Student Commons Governance Board.
- Authorized participants agree to notify the Graduate Student Commons staff if they become aware of any facility maintenance problems.
- Share your PIN number with NO ONE
ANY BREACH OF THIS CONTRACT MAY RESULT IN LOSS OF TWENTY-FOUR HOUR ACCESS PRIVILEGES. I acknowledge having read and understood the contents of this contract by my signature on the Graduate Student Commons 24-hour access application GCS 24 Hour Access Application Please fill out the online application or fill out application at the GSC. Once your application has been processed you will be notified by the Facilities Manager, and you can pick up your pin code during normal GSC business hours.